Hi. To clear a lost or forgotten screenlock pattern on the SmartTab SRF77, follow the hard reset tutorial below:
- Make sure the tablet is powered OFF. You can double check this by quick - pressing the power button to see if the tablet is still powered on.
- Press and HOLD the [VOL+] button and then the [POWER] button and hold them together for approximately 8 full seconds. Release both buttons when the Smartab logo shows on the screen. Wait for the “Android Dead Bot Screen” to show
- When this screen shows, press and HOLD the[POWER] button and then the [VOL+] button together quickly and release both buttons. At this point the “Android system recovery” screen will show on the tablet:
- Use the [VOLUME] buttons to scroll through the selections. Scroll to option "wipe data/factory reset" then press the [POWER] button to confirm the selection. Wait until the confirmation screen shows:
- Use the [VOLUME]buttons to scroll to "Yes --delete all user data", then press the [POWER] button to confirm the selection. Wait forthe "Android System recovery utility" screen to show:
- With 'Reboot now'selected, short press the [POWER] button to restart the SmartTab SRF77.