Hello Musa' the answer below assumes that your phone wont display
- Put your phone to charge for at least 5min, if it is due to battery drainage then you will see an empty battery when you press the power button, if no empty battery shown when you press the power button' try cleaning battery contacts, use another charger (make sure it is same voltage).
- It could be a hard freeze: This is when the operating system (android) got frozen, the phone itself is turned on but failing to display and to respond to button presses. To unfreeze the system you have to:
1. Remove the battery
2. Connect the phone to a charger without the battery
3. Press and hold the power button for 15 seconds
4. Remove the charger, press the power button for 15 seconds again
5. Put the battery back and let the phone charge for at least 10 minutes before you can turn it on
- Still not solved?
Then it could be hardware related issues or a corrupted firmware.
You will please comment below for further assistance. You may also consider a hard reset see the link http://www.satechhelp.co.za/1502/Hard-Reset-Ag-Chrome-Ultra