- Turn it off or remove the battery if frozen
- Press and hold the Volume button plus the Power button at the same time
- Release both buttons when you see the Recovery mode
- Use the volume buttons scroll through the recovery manu and use the power key to confirm selection
- Scroll down to 'Wipe data/factory reset' and press the power button
- Scroll down to 'Yes---delete all use data'.
- Wait until you see complete.
- Scroll up to Reboot now and press the power button.
You will comment below for further assistance.
Signature: NOTE: SA-Tech Help is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support