Follow the foregoing step to get by the firmware updating or flashing process.
- First download and extract the following: SP Flash Tool and the Netsufer Dual Slim FMT-NT7A42-01 tablet firmware or ROM from here: [ROM Download]
- Install the MediaTek drivers as per the tutorial here
- Launch the SP Tool from the extracted folder by double clicking 'Flash_tool.exe
- Click on the Download tab
- Click 'Scatter-Loading' > browse to and locate the scatter file from your extracted firmware files
- Make sure 'Preloader' is unchecked (NOT checked).
- Then click on the Download button with a green arrow on top
- Connect the Netsufer Dual Slim FMT-NT7A42-01 to the computer via USB while pressing the Volume Down (or Up) key so the computer can detect and connect to its system
- The flashing process should start with a red/purple/yellow progress bars and you should get a green cycle with a white tick and the text 'Download OK' when the flashing is completed. At which stage you can safely disconnect the Netsufer Dual Slim FMT-NT7A42-01 table and power it on for a re-setup.
NOTE: We can flash the device for you remotely (over the internet) for R100 If you are not comfortable flashing the device yourself. Read more here