Hi. We have a firmware that should work with the Mobicel Sonic in an SP Flash Tool format here: http://roms.satechhelp.co.za/product/mobicel-sonic-firmwarerom/ and below are flashing steps.
- Download and extract the SP Flash Tool
- Order, download and extract the ROM file
- Launch the SP Flash Tool
- Click Scatter loading, then locate and double click the MT6572 scatter .txt file
- Untick Preloader, Userdata & Cache
- Click Download and connect the Mobicel Sonic while off
- If you get the 'PMT has change... it must be dowloaded' error, you will need to go to Format > Auto format flash > format whole except bootloader> Start > connect the Mobicel Sonic while off...
- You get 'Format OK' after the formatting
- Then click the Download tab
- Click Download > connect the Mobicel Sonic while off to flash
- You get 'Download OK' after the flashing
Signature: SA tech Q&A is a free question and answer site. If the answer/solution provided above does not help' please use the reply button below to request further assistance.