EDIT. We have an Odin flashable *.tar md5 file that will auto root your Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J105F. Find it here: http://roms.satechhelp.co.za/product/samsung-galaxy-j1-mini-j105f-root-file/ - A TWRP custom recovery
- Obtain the file from the above source
- On the phone, go to Settings > About device > Software Info > and repeatedly tap on Built number until you are a developer
- Back on the main Settings options, you will now see 'Developer options' - tap that
- Turn on 'OEM Unlock' by moving the slider to the right - tap ENABLE
- Turn the device off and boot into "Download Mode'
- Load the root *.md5 file under 'AP' on Odin and flash
You should be rooted after that
Have you already looked at these: http://androidrootmania.net/how-to-root-samsung-galaxy-j1-mini-sm-j105f/ ? You can use Kingo for Android or PC and both should let achieve the desired end.