- Kingo root software. Download HERE.
- USB cable
Do the following on your android powered phone
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down to "About phone".
- Tap "Build number" three(3) times or until it says you are now a developer.
- Go back to settings and touch Developer options.
- Turn on Developer options and choose ok on the popup.
- Check USB debugging.
Download and install Kingo root on your computer
- Open Kingoroot
- Connect your phone
- Wait for Kingoroot to install your phone drivers
- Click Root.