NB. There are two Mobicel Clicka variations - A Nov 2015 and Aug 2014/July 2015 editions. If you flash the wrong one, you get a distorted display.
If you are just resetting a lost or forgotten phone lock, then use this package (it works for both models): http://roms.satechhelp.co.za/product/mobicel-clicka-resetformat-tool/
Below are steps to be taken to flash either of the Clicka models.
- Order, download and extract the ROM, Flasher & Driver
- Install the MTK VCOM Drivers included with the Flash Tool
- Open/Launch the FlashTool folder
- Double click 'Flash_tool.exe' > click OK
- Click on 'Scatter/Config file'
- Browse throw to the extracted ROM folder > open it > you will see: E233_VOO5_20151117.cfg
- Double click that
- Now click Options around the top left, > Under 'Backup and Restore (No action)...' select 'Backup -> Download/Format -> Restore'
- Click download
- Connect the Mobicel Clicka while it is off
- The download should complete in about two minutes
- Then you can disconnect and power on
- Comment below for any further needed help.