We now have a fully tested firmware for the Fondi T708B with MT6582 chipsets tablet here: http://roms.satechhelp.co.za/product/fondi-t708b-7-tablet-firmwarerom-mt6582/ NB. A *.bin ROM is also included if you have a flash box that can flash *.bin file).
- Extract the downloaded .rar ROM file after ordering it
- Download Install the MTK Vcom USB drivers
- Download and extract the SP Flash Tool from here (v3.1344 recommended): https://mega.nz/#!zIhRHboC!PPLK-JzI7PUGbkRMqMtULM7DWMRi5dPdtSW5b5-Q1s0
- Launch the SP Flash Tool and click on scatter loading
- If you can, backup the IMEI/NVRAM file using MTK Droid Tools or SP Flash Tool ROM dump
- Then format the old ROM files first by clicking: Format > Auto format flash > Format whole flash (except bootloader) > Start > Connect >... you get Format OK
- Untick the Preloader (Make sure it is NOT ticked)
- The click the Download tab
- Click Download
- Connect the tab while pressing the Vol down (or Up) key
- You see progress bars (Red, purple & yellow)
- Then you get 'Download OK' after a minute or so
- At this stage, disconnect the Fondi T708B tab and power it on.
Signature: SA tech Q&A is a free question and answer site. If the answer/solution provided above does not help' please use the reply button below to request further assistance.