You can find the ROM here: http://roms.satechhelp.co.za/product/vodafone-smart-mini-7-rom-or-firmware-vdf300/ You need to download and extract the .rar achieve
Flash the file with the help the following tips:
- Ensure you have the latest SP Flash Tool (download that for free on the net)
- Extract and launch it
- Click on Scatter loading
- Navigate to the extract ROM file
- Select the MT6580 scatter .txt file
- Untick the 'Preloader' (and any other file you are sure you do not need flashed if any)
- Click Download
- Remove and replace the battery
- Connect the VFD300 via USB to the PC and observe
- You should get a quick red progress bar - the yellow one take a little longer
- You get Download OK when all is done
- At this stage, disconnect the VFD300 device and power on as normal - it will take a little longer to boot for the first time.
- But if it takes more than 5 minutes, then boot into recovery and wipe userdate and it should then after boot up fine.
NB. If your device comes up network locked after flashing, the it should mean that it was locked when you bought/got it or that you tried a network locked ROM before you flashed our ROM. No our ROM is NOT locked to any carrier :)