- Press and hold both the Volume down button and the Camera button
- Press and hold the power button (while the Volume down and Camera button are still held down)
- Release the power button when the phone vibrate (but continue holding the other two)
- Release them after the device has reboot and the reset should be complete
- Press and hold the Volume Down button and press the Power button.
- Release the Power button as soon as the Windows logo appears on your screen, but keep the Volume Down button pressed until you see a white exclamation.
- Press the following button in the sequence : Volume Up > Volume Down > Power > Volume Down.
Signature: NOTE: SA-Tech Help is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support