- Turn off your Android powered device
- Press and hold Volume Down button and Power button together until the LG logo appears on the screen
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power button, keep pressing the Volume Down key and then press once more the Power button
- Scroll to 'Wipe data/ factory restore' (scroll with Volume Down)
- Confirm selection with the Power button
- Scroll to 'Yes---delete all user data'
- Again, confirm with the Power button
- Wait until you see Wiping complete
- Short press the Power button to 'Reboot now'.
Signature: NOTE: SA-Tech Help is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support