If you mean to wipe your data on your lost phone using a friend's phone then please follow the instructions below.
- Using another android phone, download and install Android Device Manager app from Google play store.
- Launch Android Device Manager app
- Touch Device Manager at the top of the screen and then touch Guest and sign in using the Google Account used on the lost mobile device.
- If have more than one android devices on your google account then touch the arrow next to the device name. Android Device Manager will show the location of that device.
- Choose erase (Please note that Android Device Manager will not be able to delete data stored in memory card).