Hi' You need take you ID book and your SASSA card with you.
For child support grant
- Take your 13 digit-bar-coded identity document (ID) and the child’s birth certificate. If you don’t have an ID or the child’s birth certificate then bring an affidavit from your local police station.
- Proof of any maintenance you receive for the child.
- Proof of your earnings.
- Marriage certificate (if applicable).
- If you are divorced, the court order saying that you have custody of the child.
- If one or both parents are dead or missing, the death certificate of the deceased or proof that the parent is missing, e.g. a missing person's report from the police.
Signature: NOTE: SA-Tech Help is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support