NOTE: All data stored in phone memory will be lost! backup all important data to an SD card.
- Turn off your Samsung galaxy S completely, remove the battery if frozen.
- Press and hold the follow keys at the same time Volume UP, HOME and power key.
- Release all keys when the Samsung logo appears and wait for the recovery screen.
- Navigate and highlight "wipe data / factory reset" using the Volume down key and press power to confirm.
- Navigate and highlight again "Yes -- delete all data" using the Volume down key and press power to confirm.
- After hard reset is done select "Reboot system now" using the Volume down key and press power to confirm.
Signature: NOTE: SA-Tech Help is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support