To reset the Verssed Platinum (Edcon Verssed VP1) to it factory defaults to remove a forgotten pattern, screen lock or when the system is just corrupt or out of space:
- Turn the Verssed VP1 off (by pulling out the battery and replacing it after)
- Press and hold both the Volume Up and the Power button until you see the 'Powered by ANDROID' screen - release both of them at that screen.
- From the menu that comes up - scroll to 'Wipe data/factory reset' and short press the Power button'
- Scroll to 'Yes----delete all user data' and short press the 'Power button'
- Short press the Power button when the Wiping is completed to restart and re setup the Verssed VP1