NOTE: We can flash the device for you remotely (over the internet) for R100 If you are not comfortable flashing the device yourself. Contact us from here
Hey Luyanda - Follow the below steps to try and flash/download your Verssed Motions E1.1 tablet's firmware or ROM.
- First download and install/extract the following: SP Flash Tool
- Also download and extract the Verssed Motion E1.1 firmware or ROM from HERE.
- Install the MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM drivers as per the tutorial here
- Launch the SP Tool from the extracted folder
- Click on the Download tab
- Click 'Scatter-Loading' > browse to and locate the scatter file from your extracted firmware files
- Then click on the Download/Start button
- Connect the Verssed Motion E1.1 to the computer via a compatible USB cable while pressing the Volume Down (or Up) key so the computer can detect and connect to its system
- The flashing process should start with a yellow progress bars and you should get a green cycle with a white tick and the text 'Download OK' when the flashing is completed.
- Before powering it on for the first time, disconnect it and perform a data wipe.
- Then you can safely power it on for a re-setup.