Hey Langu - Follow the below steps to try and flash/download your Mobicel Retro's firmware or ROM.
- First download and install/extract the following: SP Flash Tool
- Also download and extract the Mobicel Retro firmware or ROM from [ROM Download].
- Install the MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM drivers as per the tutorial here
- Launch the SP Tool from the extracted folder
- Click on the Download tab
- Click 'Scatter-Loading' > browse to and locate the scatter file from your extracted firmware files
- Connect the Mobicel Retro to the computer via a compatible USB cable without the battery
- Then click on the Download/Start button and then install the battery so computer can detect and connect to its system
- The flashing process should then start with progress bars and you should get a green cycle with a white tick and the text 'Download OK' when the flashing is completed. At which stage you can safely disconnect the table and power it on for a re-setup.
NOTE: After flashing, you need to root and restore the original IMEI (appearing under the battery) in the place of the foreign one that gets to be applied. The steps to be followed are similar to these: http://www.satechhelp.co.za/13788/Repair-Invalid-Imei-Mobicel-Onyx-Firmware-Flash Dial *#06# to display the current IMEI.