0 like 0 dislike
in Fondiversal by
My tablet's screen cracked and will no longer touch in full. Where can I purchase a replacement?
Thanks for any help.

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
by Genius (34,224,740 points)
Hey - Do email contact@fondiversal.com for the best advice on obtaining a replacement part for your Fondi device model. Do remember to specify your Country in the email body as Fondiversal in based in Taiwan.
by Guru (1,506,310 points)
edited by
0 0

Hey - Please contact the partner Sahara's call centre on the below details for assistance. Thanks
Callcentre@sahara.co.za or 011 542 1000

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 167 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 1,778 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 688 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 284 views

12,777 questions

11,853 answers


8,722 users

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge.