0 votes
in Garden Tools/engines by
recategorized by

1 Answer

0 votes
by Genius (34.2m points)
edited by
Best answer
Hi. You are looking for a red 20 amp fuse located as follows. Looking at the rear of the tractor, at  the black part of the frame thereof , you see two "U" shaped cutouts on either side (upper part thereof). Shine a flashlight or touch through the cutout on the left of the two and you'll see it. .

Related questions

0 votes
0 answers 73 views
asked Aug 5, 2018 in Chana Benni by anonymous
0 votes
1 answer 167 views
asked Nov 6, 2015 in Chana Maxistar by Thom Phangaman Genius (55m points)
0 votes
1 answer 49 views
asked Jul 10, 2018 in SUZUKI by anonymous
0 votes
1 answer 112 views

12.9k questions

12k answers


9k users

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge.