Mate try re flashing the stock rom or only the system.img if you don't want to loose your user data
- Download the specific Rom for your device please be sure
- Extract the rom to a named folder after your phone s name
- Use sp flash tool v5.x upwards to avoid errors make sure you have Universal adb drivers mediated drivers and Vcom drivers
- Open SPflashtool enable trace mode for beginners Click the scatter file the flashtool will automatically add the files make sure you don't format your phone you don't have aNandroid backup of you phone
- Click firmware upgrade if the tool says pmt change it needs to be downloaded
- Do not touch USB cale wait for the processes to finish ticks and say okay.
Read more here http://www.satechhelp.co.za/12007/Flash-Firmware-Micromax-E353-Canvas-Mega-Stock-Rom?show=12007#q12007