Welcome SA Tech Help.

the loss of a voucher

in Financial Services
0 votes

What can i do if i have accidentally deleted the instant money voucher that was sent to me? How do i recover it?

1 Answer

by (Genius) (21.7m points)
selected by
0 votes
Best answer
Hello' If your cell Device number is not working or is lost or stolen or deleted the SMS by mistake, you must call 0860 IMONEY (0860 466 639) to apply to have your Voucher suspended and then standard bank will then create a new one. Or call the sender to cancel the transection and start over.
asked Feb 10, 2019 in Instant Money by ma i need to get the voucher message back from spar

Related questions

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge. ... Do also NOTE that this website is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support. If you not satisfied with the provided answer to your question' please use the reply/comment button below the answer section to request further assistance' You might want to add more info to support your question if necessary.