Welcome to SA Tech Help
My son's tablet fell and the screen cracked near the bottom corner. How can he get the screen replaced, please? It's a 10.1 inch 1013 GIQ
in Telefunken TEL-9Q by
edited by

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Best answer
Hi. Contact these guys here http://ittechsa.co.za/ or nuworld.co.za/ - the latter is the SA distributor of Telefunken products while the former is a third party parts reseller or/and fitter.

by (Genius) (10.4m points)
selected by
0 0
Thank you. I will contact them.
0 0
OK -  and it is nuworld and not nuword
SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge. ... Do also NOTE that this website is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support. If you not satisfied with the provided answer to your question' please use the reply/comment button below the answer section to request further assistance' You might want to add more info to support your question if necessary.