Please follow the instructions below to hard reset the Vodacom Smart grand (VF696).
- Turn your off your Vodacom Smart grand (VF696)
- Press the and hold the Volume Up key together with the Power key.
- Release both keys as soon as the phone vibrates or screen light up and wait for the recover manu.
- Use the Volume down key to scroll down to 'Wipe data/ factory restore' and press the power key to 'enter'.
- Use the Volume down to scroll to 'Yes---delete all user data' and press the Power key to confirm
- Wait until it says 'Complete'
- Scroll up to Reboot now using the Volume Up and press the power key to comfirm.