Welcome to SA Tech Help
in Cellc-RSA by
recategorized by

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Best answer
Hi. Yes you can by performing a SIMs swap..
by (Genius) (10.4m points)
selected by
sim oldnumber cellc
sims swap failed

Related questions

1 answer
asked Nov 29, 2015 in Cellc-RSA by tania | 4.5k views
2 answers
1 answer
asked Sep 15, 2018 in Cellc-RSA by anonymous | 118 views
1 answer
asked Aug 25, 2014 in Cellc-RSA by Vunene (Genius) (10.4m points) | 8k views
1 answer
asked Sep 16, 2019 by anonymous | 52 views
SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge. ... Do also NOTE that this website is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support. If you not satisfied with the provided answer to your question' please use the reply/comment button below the answer section to request further assistance' You might want to add more info to support your question if necessary.