Welcome SA Tech Help.

1 Answer

by (Genius) (21.7m points)
selected by
0 votes
Best answer

Hi' Yes' see the requirements below

  • She must be 60 years old already
  • She must be a South African citizen or permanent resident
  • live in South Africa
  • Not receive any other social grant for herself
  • Not be cared for in a state institution
  • Not earn more than R69 000 per year or own assets worth more than R990 000 if you are single
  • Not have a combined income of more than R138 000 per year or have assets worth more than R1980 000 if you are married

Related questions

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge. ... Do also NOTE that this website is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support. If you not satisfied with the provided answer to your question' please use the reply/comment button below the answer section to request further assistance' You might want to add more info to support your question if necessary.