You can follow the tutorial here: http://www.satechhelp.co.za/14360/Flashing-Telefunken-Telc-73giq-Rom-Firmware-Spd-Pac-File instead.
Start off by downloading the [ROM] pack, [Flasher+Drivers] and extract both. The flashing process is as follows - You also need to perform [this] first.
1. Install the driver (x86 for 32 bit and x64 for 64 bit)
2. Launch the Flasher
3. Click on Spreadtrum tab
4. Tick WriteFlash
5. Select 6280-Android or 8810_Android
6. Click on the [...] and select the Telc-73giq .pac ROM file
7. Click Start - you will see: Scanning USB Port
8. Connect the TELC-73GIQ holding Vol Down - you see 'Waiting for confirmation)
9. Ensure all files are ticked > click 'OK'
10. You will see a progress bar followed by 'All done'
11. Disconnect the Telc-73giq and power on
NOTE: We can flash the device for you remotely (over the internet) for R100 If you are not comfortable flashing the device yourself. Read more here