0 like 0 dislike
asked in Umoya/Power Manje (SASSA) by

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered by Genius (34,113,740 points)
selected by
Best answer
Hi. The cell number on the SASSA records should be updated. See method 1 here http://www.satechhelp.co.za/482/Stop-Umoya-Manje as well.

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 529 views
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 4,592 views
2 like 0 dislike
1 answer 50 views

12,416 questions

11,509 answers


8,559 users

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge.