Welcome SA Tech Help.

1 Answer

by (Master) (909k points)
selected by
0 votes
Best answer

Hello' Your bank statement should be able to tell' which cellphone number or meter number was recharged, you can request statements by calling the CPS Call Centre at 0800 600 160

Related questions

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge. ... Do also NOTE that this website is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support. If you not satisfied with the provided answer to your question' please use the reply/comment button below the answer section to request further assistance' You might want to add more info to support your question if necessary.