Hello jack Sorry for taking long to respond.
Please try the instructions below, if they do not work on your model please comment back with ZTE model number, I will be waiting for your response.
1. Press and hold both Volume Up and the Power button until the ZTE logo or splash screen appears
2. An Android robot with a box that has a an errow on top appears
3. Wait until the box changes to a triangle with an exclamation mark
4. At that stage, tap the Home button to display the Android system recovery menu
5. Scroll with Volume down and highlight the "Wipe data/factory reset"
6. Corfirm selection with the Menu/Option button (one on the right of the Home button)
7. Scroll down to "Yes--delete all user data"
8. Corfirm selection with the Menu/Option button
9. Wait until the wiping is completed and then tap the Menu/Option button again to reboot the ZTE V795L
Notice the comment button below for a live chat.