- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the following three buttons at the same time:
- Volume Up key
- Home key
- Power key.
- When 'GALAXY Note 3' appears on the screen, release the Power key but continue to press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key.
- When the Android System Recovery screen appears, release the Volume Up and Home keys.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight 'wipe data / factory reset.'
- Press Power button to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight 'delete all user data.'
- Press Power button to select and start the master reset. When the master reset is complete, 'Reboot system now' is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to turn the restart the device.
If you are not satisfied with the solution above' please post a new question HERE' HOPEFULLY your questions
should be answer in less than 5 minutes. Please NOTE that we are not directly/officially attach/connected to any organization/company/product that we offer support for.