Hi' Either the SIM card is not properly inserted or aligned.
- Remove the SIM card.
- Wipe the contacts.
- Properly insert the SIM card
- If Initialization Failed appears again' repeat step 1 to 3
- If the issue persists or continues to occur intermittently.
>The SIM card or the SIM card slot may be damaged.
>Check the SIM card for visible signs of scratches or damage.
- Test the SIM card on another phone
- Test another SIM card on your BB Smartphone
Contact the wireless service provider for repair or replacement options should the BlackBerry smartphone still fall under the warranty coverage.