Hello Braceface' Sorry for taking long to respond.
Please follow the instructions below to hard reset your Mobicel Hero X
1. Power off your Mobicel hero X
2. While on off mode press and hold the power button together with the volume down button to get your Mobicel into recovery mode' release the buttons immediately it vibrates or when the mobicel screen lights up.
NOTE: If you get an exclamation mark within a triangle, you then have to short press/tap one of the device's press or touch buttons to then display the Android system recovery menu
3. On the recovery mode you have to use volume up/down to navigate and the power button to select/confirm.
4. Press the volume down button to scroll down to "Wipe data/factory reset" and then press the power button to confirm.
5. Use the volume down button again to scroll down to "Yes---delete all user data" and then press the power button to confirm.
6. Wait for your Mobicel until it says complete and then use the volume up button to scroll up to "reboot" and then press the power button to confirm.
Congratulations you are now done to hard reset you Mobicel Hero X
Please notice the comment button below to request further assistance.