To perform a hard reset on your Nokia Lumia 630 and there by correct the blue screen of death (with a sad smile-face), do the following:
- Turn the Nokia Lumia 630 off
- Press and hold the Volume Down key and connect your charger or USB cable (while the Vol Down key is held) until a white exclamation mark is displayed on the screen
- Now press the following key in order to confirm the reset - Vol Up, Vol Down, Power & Vol Down again.
- The reset then commences indicated by two white gears rolling...
- Wait until rolling is done, followed by a complete restart - then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the reset...
After it all, the Nokia Lumai 630 should then start up like normal with no sad face,