New questions often answered in 5 minutes.
0 votes
in Grindrod (SASSA) by
recategorized by

1 Answer

0 votes
by Genius (55,291,340 points)
selected by
Best answer
HI' Yes you should be able to get your money' if not please contact CPS (Cash Paymaster Services) at 0800 600 160 to avail your issue.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 785 views
0 votes
1 answer 286 views
0 votes
1 answer 223 views
0 votes
1 answer 82 views

13,066 questions

12,106 answers


16,562 users

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge.