Hi. The Mobicel Plum Tab's firmware is available here: http://saroms.co.za/product/mobicel-plum-tablet-firmwarerom/ To flash it onto your Mobicel Plum Tab device:
- Download and extract the SP Flash Tool - it's free
- Install the MediaTek VCOM drivers as per the tutorial here: http://satechhelp.co.za/5834/Install-Mediatek-Preloader-Usb-Vcom-Drivers
- Launch the SP Flash Tool
- Click on scatter loading
- Navigate and select the scatter txt file and Open it through the window that comes up
- On the loaded and selected files, untick 'Preloader'
- Click Download up-top
- Then connect the Mobicel Plum Tab to the PC through a USB cable while holding the Vol- (or Up) key so it can enter Preloader mode and be picked up by the PC/SP Tool
- You should get a red bar - and then a yellow bar that will last longer than the red bar shall.
- You get a green circle with a white tick and the text 'Download OK' when the flashing is completed.
- You can then disconnect the Mobicel Plum Tab and this stage and boot into recovery mode and wipe data (to avoid a boot loop) - after which it should boot up just fine.
NOTE: We can flash the device for you remotely (over the internet) for R100 If you are not comfortable flashing the device yourself. Contact us from here