Possible reasons below
1. Check to ensure that the oven is plugged in securely. If it is not, remove the plug from the outlet, wait 10
seconds, and plug it in again securely.
2. Check for a blown circuit fuse or a tripped main circuit breaker. If these seem to be operating properly, test the outlet with another appliance.
3. Check to ensure that the control panel is programmed correctly and the timer is set.
4. Check to ensure that the door is securely closed and that the door safety locks have engaged properly.
5. Check that the safety (child) lock has not been activated.