Welcome SA Tech Help, Questions are normally answered in less than 10 minutes

how to cancel umoya manje

in Phones and Tablets
0 votes
How do I deregister  for umoya manje?

1 Answer

by (Genius) (22.5m points)
selected by
0 votes
Best answer

Hello. This SASSA-based airtime scheme is facilitated by a company called Zazoo Limited (formerly known as Net1 Mobile Solutions), a subsidiary of Net1. To deregister from the Umoya Manje airtime service, contact them directly using any one of the contact details here http://www.net1mobile.co.za/contactus/ this page is no longer available. Use the contact details below instead:

  • Email: info@zazooltd.com or socialgrantqueries@net1.com
  • Phone: +27 11 463 7233

Or try the instructions on this link here http://www.satechhelp.co.za/1158/how-to-stop-umoya-manje-from-my-phone

Related questions

Welcome to SA Tech Help your go-to destination for top-notch technical support and solutions. Our expert team provides comprehensive assistance and troubleshooting for a wide range of devices, including mobile phones or tablets, laptops, and more. Home Appliances. Financial institution such SASSA, ABSA, Capitec, FNB, Standard Bank, Nedbank and more. automotive-spares for vehicle maintenance and care. Cash Registers, Printers, Television. With step-by-step guides, tutorials, and reliable tips, we help you resolve common device/appliances issues efficiently. Trust SA Tech Help for reliable, efficient, and effective support for all your tech needs. Get the help you need today! Keywords: technical support, solutions, troubleshooting, guides, tutorials, device issues, reliable, efficient, effective support, tech support. For Free and No subscriptions.
SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more.