Welcome to SA Tech Help
I want to port from mtn to cell c and keep my mtn number,will  I have to re register for manje services
in Umoya/Power Manje (SASSA) by
recategorized by

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Best answer
Hello. If your number is register already...No you don't.
by (Genius) (20.2m points)
selected by

Related questions

1 answer
asked Feb 28, 2016 in Umoya/Power Manje (SASSA) by Rozania | 1.4k views
1 answer
1 answer
asked Jun 19, 2014 in Umoya/Power Manje (SASSA) by anonymous | 25.6k views
1 answer
asked Jun 2, 2016 in Umoya/Power Manje (SASSA) by Ulanda Damons | 7.6k views
1 answer
asked Dec 1, 2015 in Umoya/Power Manje (SASSA) by Jabu Phiri | 389 views
SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge. ... Do also NOTE that this website is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support. If you not satisfied with the provided answer to your question' please use the reply/comment button below the answer section to request further assistance' You might want to add more info to support your question if necessary.