New questions often answered in 5 minutes.
0 votes
in Grindrod (SASSA) by

1 Answer

0 votes
by Genius (55,291,340 points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello. No there is no need to take your kids with you. You will need to visit your local police station to get an affidavit that your card is lost then take your ID book, R20 for a replacement card and the affidavit to your nearest SASSA office.

13,065 questions

12,105 answers


16,314 users

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge.