- First download and install/extract the following: SP Flash Tool
- Also download and extract the Vodafone 875 smart mini 's firmware or ROM from [ROM Download].
- Install the MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM drivers as per the tutorial here
- Launch the SP Tool from the extracted folder
- Click on the Download tab
- Click 'Scatter-Loading' > browse to and locate the scatter file from your extracted firmware files
- Make sure 'Preloader and UserData' are not ticked (not checked).
- With the Vodafone 875 smart mini turned off and disconnected, click on the Download/Start button
- Connect the Vodafone 875 smart mini to the computer via a compatible USB so computer can detect and connect to its system
- The flashing process should then start with progress bars and you should get a green cycle with a white tick and the text 'Download OK' when the flashing is completed. At which stage you can safely disconnect the your Vodafone 875 smart mini device and power it on for a re-setup.
NOTE: We can flash the device for you remotely (over the internet) for R100 If you are not comfortable flashing the device yourself. Read more here
If you are not satisfied with the solution above' please post a new question HERE' HOPEFULLY your questions
should be answer in less than 5 minutes. Please NOTE that we are not directly/officially attach/connected to any organization/company/product that we offer support for.