Please follow the below steps to try and flash/download the ZTE BLADE G LUX's firmware or ROM.
- First download and extract the: SP Flash Tool
- Also download and extract the ZTE BLADE G LUX's firmware or ROM from [ROM Download].
- Install the MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM drivers as per the tutorial here
- Launch the SP Tool from the extracted folder
- Click 'Scatter-Loading' > browse to and locate the scatter .txt file from your extracted firmware or ROM files > click Open
- Make sure 'Preloader and UserData' are unticked (not checked).
- With the ZTE BLADE G LUX turned off and disconnected, click on the Download/Start button
- Connect the ZTE BLADE G LUX to the computer via a compatible USB so computer can detect and connect to its system
The flashing process should then start with progress bars and you should get a green cycle with a white tick and the text 'Download OK' when the flashing is completed. At which stage you can safely disconnect the your ZTZTE BLADE G LUX device and power it on for a re-setup.
NOTE: We can flash the device for you remotely (over the internet) for R100 If you are not comfortable flashing the device yourself. Read more here