New questions often answered in 5 minutes.
0 votes
in Grindrod (SASSA) by
recategorized by
To apply SASSA social grant

1 Answer

0 votes
by Genius (55,165,340 points)
selected by
Best answer

Hi' You need take you ID book and your SASSA card with you.

For child support grant

  • Take your 13 digit-bar-coded identity document (ID) and the child’s birth certificate. If you don’t have an ID or the child’s birth certificate then bring an affidavit from your local police station.
  • Proof of any maintenance you receive for the child.
  • Proof of your earnings.
  • Marriage certificate (if applicable).
  • If you are divorced, the court order saying that you have custody of the child.
  • If one or both parents are dead or missing, the death certificate of the deceased or proof that the parent is missing, e.g. a missing person's report from the police.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 40 views
0 votes
1 answer 153 views
0 votes
1 answer 138 views
asked Aug 29, 2016 in Grindrod (SASSA) by anonymous
0 votes
1 answer 468 views

13,043 questions

12,083 answers


14,616 users

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge.