New questions often answered in 5 minutes.
0 votes
in Grindrod (SASSA) by
recategorized by

1 Answer

0 votes
by Genius (55,165,340 points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello. You have to "CPS Call Centre" (CPS). The call centre's number is 0800 600 160 and it is toll free from a landline.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 332 views
0 votes
1 answer 316 views
0 votes
1 answer 18,550 views
0 votes
1 answer 3,831 views

13,044 questions

12,084 answers


14,847 users

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge.