0 like 0 dislike

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
by Genius (54,054,060 points)

Hello. You can apply for a replacement card at any SASSA office.

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 600 views
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers 52 views
asked Aug 23, 2018 by anonymous
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer 7,130 views

12,769 questions

11,845 answers


8,722 users

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge.