Please follow the instructions below.
- First download and extract the: SP Flash Tool
- Also download and extract the Mobicel shift's firmware or ROM from [ROM Download].
- Install the MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM drivers as per the tutorial here
- Launch the SP Tool from the extracted folder
- Click 'Scatter-Loading' > browse to and locate the scatter .txt file from your extracted firmware or ROM files > click Open
- Make sure 'Preloader and UserData' are unticked (not checked).
- With the Mobicel shift turned off and disconnected, click on the Download/Start button
- Connect the Mobicel shift to the computer via a compatible USB so computer can detect and connect to its system
The flashing process should then start with progress bars and you should get a green cycle with a white tick and the text 'Download OK' when the flashing is completed. At which stage you can safely disconnect the your ZTEMobicel shift device and power it on for a re-setup.