Please follow the instructions on below
- Turn off the hurricane Vegas
- Press and hold both Volume up and the Power button until it turns on.
- If you come across the "No command" mode then try the following to bypass it to recovery mode:
Tap the Power key
Tap the Volume down or up
Tap the Volume down/up together with the Power key
- Scroll to 'Wipe data/ factory restore' (scroll with Volume Down)
- Confirm selection with the Power button
- Scroll to 'Yes---delete all user data'
- Again, confirm with the Power button
- Wait until you see Wiping complete
- Short press the Power button to 'Reboot now'.
The above are common android hard reset instructions please let us know if this did not worked on your phone.