Sounds like there is a problem with the system memory chip, Please do these below
1. If the power button is not working' Remove the battery to force the camera off.
2. Remove the memory card.
3. Without the battery press and hold the power button for 20 sec to drain all power remained from the camera this will reset/refresh the memory chip
4. Put the battery back to the camera and then wait for it charge 100% (don't put memory card yet)
5. Battery fully charged? Then press the power button to turn on the camera *without the memory card*
6. If the camera turns on' Do this with your memory card
- Put the memory card on the computer and copy all important files to your computer
- And then put your memory card back to your camera and format it using camera before you using it again. Do not use the memory unless you format it. If the camera gives you an error code that will prevents you from format the memory card' Please notice the comment button below to let us know the error code or massage you see on your camera screen.
7. If the camera does not turn on then service is required. Visit your local repair center.
Please comment below for further assistance.