Welcome SA Tech Help.
Mrs P J Labuschagne of Huis Hermon in Pretoria north withdrew her pension this morning at an ABSA atm at the OK centre in Gerrit Maritz St Pretoria North. After she returned to her old age home she could not find the card. I am assisting her with transport and necessities. Her ID is 230910 002* *** . will you kindly advise me how I can help her obtain a new card?

1 Answer

by (Genius) (21.7m points)
0 votes
You must immediately call the Help Desk at 0800 60 0160 to put a STOP on the card. She must go to the nearest police station and get an affidavit stating how the card was lost or stolen – then take the affidavit signed by the police with you when you request SASSA to issue you with a replacement card. Visit the nearest SASSA local office to request for a replacement card.  R20 will be deducted from her next grant payment for a replacement card.

Related questions

SA Tech Help Q2A, where you can ask any question and receive answers from other members of the community'. SA Tech Help Q&A was created to be a free resource linking people with tech questions to experts who could provide answers. Since our launch in 2014, we have grown from a simple Q&A web site to providing additional help such as loans,roms, pricing information and more. All is completely free of charge. ... Do also NOTE that this website is a third party not directly affiliated with any company for which we offer support. If you not satisfied with the provided answer to your question' please use the reply/comment button below the answer section to request further assistance' You might want to add more info to support your question if necessary.