- First download and install/extract the following: SP Flash Tool
- Also download and extract the Hurricane Explorer firmware or ROM from [ROM Download].
- Install the MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM drivers as per the tutorial here
- Launch the SP Tool from the extracted folder
- Click on the Download tab
- Click 'Scatter-Loading' > browse to and locate the scatter file from your extracted firmware files
- Connect the Hurricane Explorer to the computer via a compatible USB cable without the battery
- Then click on the Download/Start button and then install the battery so computer can detect and connect to its system
- The flashing process should then start with progress bars and you should get a green cycle with a white tick and the text 'Download OK' when the flashing is completed. At which stage you can safely disconnect the table and power it on for a re-setup.
If you are not satisfied with the solution above' please post a new question HERE' HOPEFULLY your questions
should be answer in less than 5 minutes. Please NOTE that we are not directly/officially attach/connected to any organization/company/product that we offer support for.